Introduction of PFE99 grade meltblown cloth
The raw material of PFE99 grade meltblown cloth is mainly polypropylene, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. It has many voids, a fluffy structure, good wrinkle resistance, and a unique capillary structure of ultra-fine fibers, which increases the number of fibers per unit area and surface area. Therefore, PFE99 grade meltblown cloth has good filtration, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption Sex. It can be used for air and liquid filter materials, insulation materials, absorbent materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
We produce the quality of filter materials, and undergo two inspections and tests before use to ensure that our meltblown fabrics meet the highest standards. This is the key to checking the quality of the mask. The melt spray is the main component of the mask to isolate harmful substances.
The high-efficiency PFE99 grade meltblown cloth has a high ignition point, so it cannot ignite ordinary fire. After ignition, the true meltblown fabric will form a colloidal solid.
Features of PFE99 grade meltblown cloth
1. High strength, small difference between longitudinal and longitudinal.
2. Acid, non-toxic, non-radiation, harmless to human physiology.
3. Has excellent breathability.
4. Masterbatch dyeing, never fade.
5. Smooth, bright colors, strips, easy to use, best quality.
Usage of PFE99 grade meltblown cloth
1. Filter material Gas filter: Medical mask, indoor air conditioning filter material Liquid filter: Drink filter, water filter.
2. Medical and surgical materials surgical masks: both the inner and outer layers are made of spunbond materials, and the middle is a melt-blown fabric.
3. Environmentally friendly materials (oil absorbing materials) melt-blown non-woven fabrics mainly use PP materials. It can absorb oil 17-20 times larger than its own weight. In terms of environmental protection, it can be made into absorbent felts, oil filters, etc., which are widely used in marine oil spills, factory equipment, sewage treatment, etc.
4. Meltblown nonwoven fabric for clothing is made of ultrafine fibers, so its feel is very soft. The small pore size of the fabric, high porosity, good wind resistance and good breathability, light weight, is currently the best material for clothing insulation materials.